**WARNING: Avoid scams by NEVER paying fees for a teaching position and stay far away if payment is requested (especially Western Union) ***
Native English teachers needed
Hebei College of Industry and Technology
Hebei College of Industry and Technology (HBCIT) is the biggest college with the longest history in the province, HBCIT is recognized as an excellent college and one of the top 100 state model campuses by the Higher Vocational Education Evaluation Group.
HBCIT was established in 1958 and was upgraded into higher vocational education in 1999 with the approval of the State Ministry of Education. At present, it has 3 campus, more than 14,000 full time students and 700 faculty and staffs.
HBCIT has a great and wonderful team of faculty and staff. There are 449 full-time teachers including 51 professors, 240 doctors and masters, and more than 200 part-time teachers with industrial experience. There are 2 national teacher teams, 4 provincial teaching teams in HBCIT.
Depend on the need of the regional economic development, programs are often adjusted. There are 45 programs, which focus mainly on engineering courses. Students come from different parts of China. The college has 11 departments, Metal Material Engineering, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, Mechanical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Technology, Architectural Engineering and Information and Automation, Business Management, Economic and Trade, General Courses, Physical Education, Higher Education Research Center, and Exchange Center for International Education departments.
HBCIT build 50 high standard practical training bases in the college. Such as: Computer application technology training base, Vehicle inspection and maintenance technical training (sponsored by Central government finance), etc..
HBCIT has always been interested in international exchange activities. Since 1990, HBCIT has had joint projects with Canada, Great Britain, Singapore, Germany, U.S.A, Finland, Australia, exchange visit team more than 60 times. Now, HBCIT has 3 Chinese Foreign Collaborative Programs built between HBCIT and NMIT (Northern Melbourne Institute of TAFE, Australia) which are Interior Design Technology and Tourism Management in 2013ï¼Œ1 Chinese Foreign Collaborative Programs built between HBCIT and SUNY (State University of New York College of Agriculture and Technology at Cobleskill, U.S.A.) which is Environmental monitoring and management technology in 2015.
HBCIT will always make itself as training base of highly-skilled technicians for the country. We are seeking more opportunities to build up partnership with more colleges around the world!
Major for Diploma
- Metal Material Engineering
- Metallurgical Technology
- Material Forming and Control Technology
- Application and maintenance of metallurgical equipment
Environmental and Chemical Engineering
- Environmental monitoring and control technology
- Resources Environment and Urban Management
- Water supply and drainage engineering
- Applied Chemical Technology
- Fine chemicals production technologies
- Chemical equipment maintenance technology
- Biochemical Pharmaceutical Technology
- Pharmaceutical Marketing
Information Engineering and Automation
- Electrical automation technology
- Production process automation technology
- Technology for electricity
- Architecture Electrical engineering technology
- Electronic and Information Engineering technology
- Application of electronic technology
- Architectural engineering technology
- Steel construction technology
- Building Decoration Engineering technology
- Interior Design Technology
- Project cost
- Project Management
- Construction Equipment Engineering Technology
Mechanical and Electronic Engineering
- Machine Building & Automation
- CNC technology
- Vehicle Inspection and Maintenance Technology
- Automotive Technical Service and Marketing
- Automotive electronic technology
- Mobile communication technology
- Computer Network Technology
- Software technology
- Computer Network Technology
- Computer Information Management
- Graphic Production
Business Management & Economic and Trade
- Tourism Management
- Hotel Management
- Logistics Management
- International Trade Practice
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org